We are excited to announce that we will be re-opening on Tuesday, May 19th!
In order to provide a safe and comfortable environment to manage your vision health,
we have implemented the following protocol
set by our Provincial Health Officer, Worksafe B.C.
and the B.C. Centre for disease control.
- Hours of operation 10:00 – 4:00 P.M. MONDAY – SATURDAY
- Services provided by appointment
- Hand sanitization upon entering our premises
- Masks are mandatory (provided by us)
- Maximum 2 customers at a time
- All staff required to wear a mask and gloves
- Sanitization of all surfaces, chairs, measuring devices before and after use
- Sneeze guard in place at our front desk
- Floor markers to designate social distancing
The above information may change as we learn more
about COVID-19 from our health officials.
We thank you for your understanding and cooperation during these challenging times.
Your health and safety is our number one priority.
From Management and Staff